Preparation, Registration and Installation
- Prepare two HDDs, such as Drive C (System Disk) and Drive D (Game Disk).
- Download iCafeMenu Server from http://www.icafemenu.com and install it.
- Open port 3999 (TCP and UDP) on the router, and let it forward to the PC that installed iCafeMenu server. (You can check whether the port 3999 has opened successfully or not on http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports. Also, you can refer to http://www.icafemenu.com/how-to-port-forward-in-mikrotik-router.htm about how to port forward in Mikrotik routor).
iCafeMenu can be used under following environments:
a. Work with CCBoot
b. Work with others' diskless software
c. Work with iSCSI Cake
d. Work with others' virtual disk software
Login and Register iCafeMenu Server
Login iCafeMenu Server
Launch iCafeMenu server. It will pop up the iCafemenu server main interface and "License" dialog box. If you have registered a license already, in the "License" dialog box, please enter the license and password into their corresponding edit boxes, and then click the "OK" button (Figure 2-1).
Register iCafeMenu Server
If you haven't got a license, please click the "Register" button in Figure 2-1 to get a license.
- In the "Register" dialog box, input your details information and click the "OK" button (Figure 2-2).
- It will pop up a dialog box which including your license, password and remaining time, and press the "OK" button (Figure 2-3). Note: Meanwhile an email about your license and password will be sent to the email address which you use for registration.
In the "License" dialog box, the license information is automatically filled in, click the "OK" button (Figure 2-4).
Note: If you have registered a license on the same server before, you'll get the original license.
iCafeMenu Server Options
On the main interface of iCafemenu server, click the "Options" button. In the pop up "Options" dialog box,the default game drive is "D:", click the "Default Game Drive" combo box, select a hard disk in the drop list as your game disk. Keep other settings as default, and click the "OK" button (Figure 3-1).
iCafeMenu Client is included in the same installation package of iCafeMenu Server now, it will be installed to default game disk automatically after you download and install iCafeMenu Server successfully, you can find iCafeMenu Client folder "iCafeMenu" in the default game disk of iCafeMenu Server.